An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Steelwork Draughtsman/Detailer to join a successful steelwork engineering company based nr Evesham, Worcestershire. A very competitive salary and rewarding career is on offer for the successful candidate.
Working within the existing drawing office the successful candidate will use Tekla Structures CAD software to work on a range of structural steel buildings projects.
Steelwork Draughtsman/Detailer duties:
- Create 3D models using Tekla cad software.
- Produce all material call off, GA & fabrication drawings, CAM data etc from the 3D model.
- Liaise internally and externally as required to ensure that projects are completed to agreed timeframes.
Steelwork Draughtsman/Detailer requirements:
- You must have previous experience working as a steelwork Draughtsman on structural steel building projects.
- Experience working with cold rolled steelwork is advantagous.
- Experience using Tekla CAD software would be highly advantageous however training on this software can be provided for Draughtsman with relevant steel framed building experience.
- Have good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Have a good eye for detail and take pride in your work.
In return the company offers a very competitive salary that is negotiable dependent on experience, 25 day (+ statuary) holiday allowance, pension etc and a friendly work environment.
If you have the desired skills and experience please apply now!
All applications will be treated in confidence.
All applicants must send a current CV and salary expectations.
If you require more information please contact James at Steel Connexions.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84462198