Part Time Purchase Ledger Temp to Perm
Part time Purchase Ledger Clerk required for an established Manufacturing company based in Rugby. The role will be to support the Finance Manager and incorporates all aspects of the Purchase Ledger functions. The role is being recruited on a temporary to permanent basis.
Responsibilities and Accountability
Processing all purchase invoices for UK companies on the Sage accounting system in a timely manner.
- Liaising with non-finance colleagues and suppliers to efficiently resolve invoice queries.
- Dealing with supplier queries by telephone and email in a professional and timely manner.
- Carry out other tasks relating to the purchase ledger as may be requested from time to time.
- Verifying compliance of staff expense claims with Group policy.
- Recording staff expense claims on the purchase ledger.
- Ensuring that credit card expenditure is adequately supported.
- Recording of credit card expenditure on the purchase ledger.
- Ensure existing processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure that new processes and actions required to close identified gaps/weaknesses are documented within a reasonable time frame.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate experience of:
- General accounting knowledge especially purchase ledger
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Being inquisitive nature and strong organisational skills
- Handling queries
The company offer salary of £20,000-£21000 pro rata. The role is part time - 20 hours and based in Rugby