Bystronic Laser Setter / Operator
Our client based in Dudley is looking for an experienced Bystronic Laser Setter / Operator to join their busy company. If you are experienced working with lasers and looking for a new opportunity then this may be the job for you!
The pay rate is between £8-9 depending on experience with a shift allowance of 30p per hour for afternoon shifts.
The working hours are:
- Week 1 - 6am-2:30pm (Mon-Thurs) and 6am-2pm (Fri)
- Week 2 - (3pm-11:30pm (Mon-Thurs) and 2pm-6pm (Fri)
The Job Role:
- Setting and operating Bystronic flatbed lasers
- Loading and unloading the flatbed
- Some forklift truck driving required
Experience / Requirements:
- Experience of setting and operating Bystronic and/or experience of other laser machines such as Trumpf, Amada and Mazak
- A Counterbalance Forklift Truck Licence