Graduate Civil Engineer GBP22,000 - GBP24,000 Stafford
Our Dynamic Market Leader are seeking a Graduate Civil Engineer to join their successful team.
To assist in the design and management of development projects from initial briefing through to design, construction and implementation within specified timescales.
Key Performance Indicators
- To carry out all necessary functions to assist in the smooth running of the Civil Engineering team. E.g. Prepare appropriate Engineering plans utilising computer-aided design software in particular AutoCAD.
- To develop private drainage and external works designs, prepare legal transfer plans, preparation of coordinated utilities plans.
- To assist the Senior Civil Engineer in the preparation of designs for large and complex development projects.
- Working independently on specific smaller development projects related to relevant post holder experience as part of personal development plan.
- To maintain accurate records and data of all work undertaken within the engineering team.
- Liaison with Service Authorities and statutory bodies to achieve designs and approvals/consents
Health and safety
- Be proactive in promoting a positive attitude to health, safety and the environment.
- Ensure you have read the Company's health and safety policies and procedures and observe them at all times.
- Reporting any accidents or near misses immediately to your Manager and record them in the accident book.
- Ensure your workplace is kept tidy and any hazards are eliminated or reported to your line manager.
- Wear appropriate protective clothing on site at all times in accordance with company policy.
- Attend all health and safety training as required by the Company.
This job description is not a definitive list of duties. It provides an outline of Key Performance Indicators required for this position. The job holder may be asked to undertake other duties to meet business requirements.
Working Hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am - 17.30pm, on site parking.
Immediate interviews are available please do not delay in applying for this position.