Business Development Manager
Pinpoint Recruitment is one of the fastest growing recruiters in the UK. Due to rapid growth Pinpoint are currently looking for an experienced and ambitious Business Development Manager to join us within our Rugby Branch.
We offer a positive, open and supportive working environment in which employees can reap success combined with job satisfaction. We have an excellent reputation for providing a professional service to all our candidates and customers.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving the sales through market research, increasing competitor knowledge, and completing strategic measurable sales activity.
Working from our Rugby branch you will work to increase the client base and maximise business opportunities with an aim to make Pin Point the supplier of choice.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting and driving sales plans, tender proposals, and demonstration of the client's model to customers.
- Line management responsibility for team of Business Development Consultants
- Ensuring team achieve new business targets through reviewing performance, mentoring, training and support.
- Attend sales visits with team offering support and guidance
- Establishing and developing relationships with prospective clients.
- Ensuring that the market awareness is maintained throughout the branch network and communicated to the sales team.
- Controlling sales plan for the team and business
- Communicating sales activity to the branch network.
- Weekly reporting of all business development activities.
- Supporting team and branches in maintaining prospect database.
- Responsible for telemarketing activity and increasing brand awareness via visits and industrial estate drop ins.
- Market research activity - social networking, telemarking, cold calling.
- Analysis of business development activity.
- Supporting and advising on tender applications.
- Support and develop new employees in and understanding of market research and sales activities.
The following attainments and personal attributes are considered essential;
- Qualified by experience - must have previous experience within the recruitment industry covering all sectors
- Effective communication skills in both written and verbal
- Excellent sales & negotiation skills
- Strong client facing and relationship building skills.
- Ability to apply modern influencing techniques for sales and marketing strategies.
- Strong motivational, innovative and interpersonal skills
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm