In 2005, Plus One Personnel threw open its doors for the first time and since then we have successfully provided award-winning recruitment services to thousands of employers and jobseekers across Oxfordshire, Warwickshire and the surrounding counties. From our offices in Banbury and Leamington Spa, we fill permanent & temporary vacancies and we specialise in five sector disciplines. All of our Recruiters are trained to know their specialist markets and the specific needs of their clients and their candidates.
We have four core values and they are the bedrock of everything we do. They mean everything to us and our actions and behaviours exemplify them, every minute of every day.
- Customer Satisfaction
Due to continued growth, we are now looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join us in our Leamington Spa office. This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced recruitment professional to bring their skills and talents to the table. Through supporting and nurturing you, we would hope that you would progress quickly within the organisation where potential management opportunities will be available.
Working within one of our specialist divisions, you will carry out all aspects of the recruitment process including, but not limited to, the following:
- Take detailed briefs on live vacancies from existing and new clients.
- Write high quality and attractive adverts for these vacancies in order to post them on various job boards and the Plus One Personnel website.
- Review applicants to these adverts and filter out the relevant candidates before contacting them to establish a further level of suitability and engagement.
- Use our company database (CRM) and external job board databases to search for candidates with relevant skills and experience which match the client's specific requirements.
- Interview and register new jobseekers and add their details to our CRM including all the related administration around CVs, registration forms, ID etc.
- Present relevant CVs to our clients, arrange interviews and prepare candidates for these meetings, take and exchange feedback from all parties and manage the offer process.
- Business Development at Plus One Personnel is centralised through our Client Relationship Team but you would still be expected to prospect for fresh opportunities and build yet stronger relationships with our existing clients.
- Book visits to meet clients face-to-face in order to continue or start productive partnerships.
- Work towards realistic quarterly targets for billings as well as metrics aimed at maintaining quality, not quantity.
- Manage and prioristise your workload with support and guidance from your Manager.
- Be a key member of the team and contribute to the continued success of Plus One Personnel.
Required skills & experience:
- You should possess some previous recruitment experience (ideally agency), preferably within the white-collar, commercial market (permanent, temporary or both).
- You will be able to demonstrate consistent achievements in terms of billings and client relationship development.
- You will need to be educated to A-level standard and possess a high level of Maths and Literacy.
- It would be highly advantageous that you have a driver's license and car in order to visit clients all over the region (mileage paid).
- You must be sharp, able to think on your feet, honest, hard-working, dedicated, tenacious, positive, selfless and adaptable.
- Finally, you must be a team player as well as care about what you do and have pride in providing high-calibre recruitment services which set us apart from our industry peer group.
In return, you will be trained, nurtured and supported by a senior management team that averages 20 years of recruitment experience each. You can expect inclusive, honest, respectful and realistic management as well as praise, recognition and reward for all that you achieve. Clear, meritocratic career progression will be offered as well as the platform and the tools to achieve it.
Remuneration: Basic salary GBP25,000 to GBP28,000 DOE, commission circa GBP10,000 pa plus benefits and 25 days holiday (not including bank holidays)
If this sounds like you and you would like to have a discrete and confidential conversation about a career with Plus One Personnel, please apply at your earliest convenience or you can call Alex Dawson on .