Our client based in Kidderminster is looking for a Mechanical Assembler to join their team.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
* Carry out electrical, hydraulic and mechanical fitting activities to produce sub-assemblies and finished products to the high standards of workmanship required by the Company
* Uphold general health & safety requirements and those specific to the role
* Efficiency of individual work through-put including testing and checking for accuracy and quality
* Contribute to the overall safe, efficient and productive team and environment, including housekeeping tasks
* Assist with the safety and welfare of people visiting or assisting with work in designated work areas
Essential Skills, Competencies, Qualifications and Behaviours Necessary to Perform this Role
* A basic Knowledge of Auto Electrics and Hydraulics
* Excellent attention to details
* Excellent team working skills
* Logical thinker and good problem-solving skills
* Good communication skills
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84413981