Credit Controller (Temp to Perm)
One of the most prestigious leading Property Management companies is currently expanding with most of its growth occurring throughout Europe. My client now requires a vibrant, knowledgeable and reliable Credit Controller to join this exclusive business. A highly respected and well-established company, my client has been going for nearly 200 years with a positive reputation that has continued to grow year on year. With a committed and dedicated client-base the successful candidate must be professional with brilliant communication skills to assist clients from various backgrounds.
Ideally, you will:
• Possess great skills in building sustainable relationships when arranging payments and negotiating new payment plans
• Communicate with a varied client base dealing with both high volumes of work and key client accounts on a daily basis
• Have previous working knowledge of a large complex organisation using intricate financial systems
• Be passionate when managing your own workload utilising key organisational skills
In return, you will:
• Receive full training on all internal systems from the Credit Control Manager with ongoing support throughout the role
• Work for a globally recognised and highly respected organisation that will give you fantastic and enviable experience when progressing your career
• Work in premier office facilities located in the town centre with fantastic local transport links in and out of the area
• Be offered a permanent position if a high standard is achieved and maintained to a very high standard
If you are a knowledgeable Credit Controller who has experience in high volumes of work over a large number of accounts then this is the role for you. If you are looking to progress into an international corporation that will give you great prospects, then please apply today.