Door Cylinder Assembler
Master Key Systems Door Cylinder Assembler and System Planner
Hours of Work: 10am-3pm Monday-Thursday (With Flexibility to cover holidays/sickness)
We are a small family run business who supply specialist master key systems to customers nationwide. Due to growth and new product's launching in 2019 we now have a part time position available.
The successful candidate would need to be IT literate being proficient using Microsoft Office confidently along with a specialist program, for which full training will be given. They would also need to be able to handle very small components easily as the work is very intricate. Experience preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
The Position duties will be as follows;
- Electronically Key Cutting & Stamping/Engraving
- Pinning of Door lock cylinders
- Planning of new master key systems
- Operating of specialist machinery
- Picking, packing & completing customer orders
- Filing away of Master Key charts
- Any ad hoc duties deemed necessary in the work shop
Job vacancy is available for a January start.
Please email applications to email@example.com