CMM Programmer / Inspector
A privately-owned Aerospace Manufacturer in Nuneaton who have invested heavily in the latest technology and are a trusted supplier of complex, precision components into the Aerospace sector, achieving some of the highest quality standards with a number of their core customers. In order to strengthen their Quality team further, our client are now looking for a CMM Programmer/Inspector to assist them in their growth.
A CMM Programmer/CMM Inspector is now required to enhance the company's capability within the Quality department. The CMM Programmer will take responsibility for First off sample inspection of complex precision components within the Aerospace industry.
You will take responsibility for:
- Inspection of First Off's
- CMM setting & programming
- General inspection of parts by utilising both CMM and other measurement techniques including manual and digital inspection
What you need
It is ESSENTIAL for the successful candidate to have the following:
- Previous experience of CMM inspection and CMM Programming
- The ability to interpret and read Engineering drawings
- A strong understanding of inspection techniques and working to customer requirements
Other DESIRABLE skills include:
- Previous experience of programming with Aberlink 3D software would be highly advantageous but not essential as experience with other software packages would be considered
- Experience of working within the Aerospace industry would be desirable however candidates with strong CMM experience from outside of the industry would be considered
- Experience of inspection first off's, small batch work & complex/precision components would be highly advantageous
What is on offer
On offer is the opportunity to join a company who are investing heavily into their quality department and offer a fantastic working environment within state-of-the-art premises. There is a wealth of overtime on offer with the company exceptionally busy with several their customers. Working hours are 07:30-16:30 Monday-Thursday and 07:30-13:30 on Friday, with overtime paid at a premium. Along with this you will benefit from a competitive salary of up to GBP28,000 (GBP12.50-GBP13.50).
How to apply?
For more information on this role please contact us at our Birmingham office on or email me at . Alternatively, please use the link in this ad to apply now.
We will aim to respond back to all successful applications within 5 days. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days, your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV and details on file to consider you for more relevant opportunities in the future.
Pontem Recruitment is a leading specialist recruitment agency who aim to bridge the skills gap between candidates and employers within the Engineering & Manufacturing sector.
Pontem Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.