Position: Warehouse Operative
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: Starting at GBP17,000pa, rising to GBP17,500pa following successful completion of a 3-month probationary period, plus opportunity to earn a quarterly bonus
This position of Warehouse Operative is responsible to the Service Support Manager for direction and support, and includes the handling of stock, and the cleaning and inspection in line with customer requirements.
1. Stock management of 3rd party spare parts using spreadsheets and databases
2. Carry out stock takes to all spare parts on a regular basis
3. Deal with collections and deliveries for the site.
4. Perform administrative duties throughout the warehouse dependent on customer requirements.
5. Picking and despatching customer orders and processing through IFS system
6. Booking in and decontamination of returned equipment
7. Carrying out inspection of incoming and outgoing product as required
8. Packing and despatch of serviced equipment
9. Placing purchase orders for the replenishment of spare parts or consumables
10. Co-ordinate maintenance activities, either directly within training scope or through the use of sub-contractors. This includes arranging repairs to company assets where necessary
11. Carry out Health & Safety activities within training scope
12. Opportunity to carry out basic testing in the field within training scope.
13. Maintain work area in a tidy condition
14. To deal with all other warehouse duties as requested
* Great working environment
* Bonus scheme every quarter
* Pension Scheme after 3 months.
* 20 days per annum + Bank Holidays
* Free onsite parking
* Free tea and coffee
* Career Progression and development opportunities
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.