Field & Service Director
Evans Taylor has a fantastic opportunity for a Field & Service Director to join their client’s team in the Midlands, salary c £80k - c £90k pa, plus car, bonus and benefits.
Our client is without doubt a name synonymous with the best in the industry. They have an outstanding reputation in the design, manufacture and installation of a range of accessibility products for the elderly/infirm and are renowned for technical excellence and vision, together with an absolute commitment to the customer. Yet past achievements cannot be relied upon, the market is more challenging than ever and as such, the business is firmly engaged in growing market share and maximising its true potential.
To enable them to achieve these aims, we are looking to appoint an outstanding Field & Service Director, who can shape and deliver transformational change within this progressive organisation.
Main Responsibilities of the Field & Service Director:
- As a key member of the senior leadership team, this is a hands-on influential position with both an operational and strategic bias, where you will proactively lead the Field and Service operation for the UK organisation.
- This function must now become best in class in all areas and as such, this role is not about consolidation but challenging the status quo.
- You will operate as the voice of Field & Service on the Board and understand how a forwarding thinking Field and Service operation can add significant value to the commercial agenda.
- To lead and manage a substantial (100+) Field & Service function encompassing; installation, breakdowns, servicing and planning, technical support, scheduling, call centre etc.
- With full budgetary control, you will bring fresh impetus to the department and drive customer satisfaction to the highest degree; through maximising efficiencies, reducing waste whilst strategically looking to identify added value services for customers.
- To deliver and champion effective Field & Customer Service change management activities for the organisation in order to drive sustainable business improvement.
Skills and experience required of the Field & Service Director:
- Roles of this type are indeed rare and we are looking for an individual whose primary aim matches that of the organisation; to deliver a first class Field & Customer Service experience for customers without compromise.
- The type who knows how to build formidable partnerships, you will have extensive Field & Service experience gained within a dynamic customer centric organisation.
- You are likely to have been exposed to industries where speed and responsiveness is paramount and links to direct selling operations would be a distinct advantage.
- As such, your experience may well be B2C orientated and you are likely to be working within the automotive/roadside assistance, broadband providers, consumer goods, window/conservatory or similar world class sectors, where best in class Field & Customer Service expertise in a given.
- Intuitive, energetic and charismatic, you will be forwarding thinking, the type who can create opportunities and will have a passion for creating customer excellence.
Interested in this Field & Service Director position, then apply now with full CV and current salary details – quoting Ref No. 15/281. Please note: Candidates who fail to respond in this manner cannot be considered.