Control Engineer - Special Purpose Machinery
A Control Engineer with experience of programming Siemens, Allen Bradley, Omron or Mitsubishi controllers is required for an established Systems Integrator.
The role of Control Engineer includes the following:
- Program PLCs, motion controllers to sequence the motion of pneumatic cylinders, stepper motors, rotary tables, conveyors and robots integrated with sensors and vision systems.
- Specify the appropriate control system and safety PLCs for the machine where applicable.
- The common controllers used include Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, Omron and Siemens. Experience with at least 2 of these is essential.
- If you have experience of designing electrical schematics, this would be an added benefit but not essential for the role.
- The machines to sequence are typically used for pick and place, vision inspection and assembly.
The suitable candidate for this role of Control Engineer will need to possess the following experience:
- Experienced control engineer with experience of programming machine sequence.
- Knowledge of controllers such as Allen Bradley, Omron, Mitsubishi and Siemens.
- If you have the required experience for this Control Engineer position and you are seeking a contract or permanent position please click on the link to apply. In return, we can offer attractive hourly rates and salary.