POS Marketing Assistant
Our clients is one of the fastest growing in the UK grocery market with 70 new store openings planned in 2019. This regional marketing role will encompass the management of all marketing elements within this programme, working with regional property and operational teams to ensure delivery of the new store opening activity.
As the POS Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Management of the store opening schedule for the year
- Planning regional marketing activity within allocated budgets
- Review of the store opening plans
- Working closely with regional teams to ensure delivery of planned marketing activity
- Managing our creative agency, deliver creative assets in line with the agreed schedule, ensuring they are both on brand and delivering key messaging
- Managing sponsorship opportunities and store defence for the regional teams
- Providing statistical analysis of performance to develop the programme moving forward
The successful candidate for the role of POS Marketing Assistant will have:
- Current experience working in regional marketing, either for a marketing agency or in-house (min. 12 months)
- Experience in briefing agencies, developing marketing plans and/or being part of the agency brief and approval process
- Understanding of POS planning and implementation including knowledge of statutory POS
- Good understanding and experience of managing, delivering and reporting of marketing campaigns
- Experience of regional marketing and providing statistical analysis of performance
- Relevant degree level qualification or equivalent
In return the POS Marketing Assistant will receive a salary starting from GBP30,580 rising to GBP35,710
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.