Digital Marketing Assistant
This is an opportunity to work for a very well-known, Global company that are offering salary and career progression within a Digital Marketing team. The company are fast moving, award winning and corporate company to work for. The team are vibrant and dedicated, the successful candidate will be passionate about their job and have previous experience.
As the Digital Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and delivery of the companies Brand digital media plan, ensuring integration with wider marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Managing the company's media agency in the briefing and delivery of media schedules
- Managing the creative agency, deliver creative assets in line with the agreed media schedule, ensuring they are both on brand and delivering innovative test and learn opportunities
- Understand and interpret digital metrics - review performance of media and creative, taking forward learnings to future campaigns
- Proactively stay abreast of competitor activity, channel developments and key industry updates
The successful candidate for the role of Digital Marketing Assistant will have:
- Experience using Google Analytics and Double Click is desirable
- Educated to degree level, 2:1 or above
- Previous experience working in a Digital Advertising role, either for a marketing agency or in-house
- Experience within a marketing role, ideally briefing agencies, or being part of the agency brief process
- Good understanding and experience of managing, delivering and reporting of digital communication campaigns, which could include display media, PPC, programmatic and website content
- An understanding of the measurements of the marketing methods, including a good working knowledge of digital analytics and reporting
- A genuine interest in digital communications and in developing innovative, exciting digital creative that engages consumers
- Additional marketing qualifications (i.e. CIM, Google training, etc) (desirable)
- Understanding of the Marketing ecosystem and how brands communicate with customers across channels (desirable)
- Ideally experience of using JIRA or another ticket management system (desirable)
In return the Digital Marketing Assistant will receive a basic salary of GBP30,580 rising to GBP35,710 within the first 5 years. Onsite car parking and other fantastic benefits are also offered.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.