We have an amazing opportunity for a new member of our Internal Communications team, responsible for project management of employee events as well as developing MyALDI (our internal portal) to join our growing Communications team.
The successful applicant will join a new and dynamic department in a fast growing organisation, which communicates on a daily basis with over 35,000 colleagues - with a further 5,000 new starters planned for 2018 alone!
The Internal Communications team is part of the Aldi Marketing and Communications team, based at our National Head Office in Atherstone. Throughout 2018 and 2019 we are looking to expand further, and are looking for people with experience and passion to join our growing organisation.
Who are we looking for?
• Highly responsive, fast and friendly
• Confident planner - can link content to strategy and the bigger picture
• Good networker - can build relationships
• Storyteller - find the angle and the hook of a story
• Agile and organised - and can manage workload effectively and efficiently
• Networking with all Departments around the business
• Proposing and coordinating internal engagement projects
• Working alongside the rest of the Internal Communications team, to support internal campaigns
Working hours will be 8am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday.