Performance Analysis Manager - Motor
A well respected insurance Broker are looking for a Performance Analysis Manager to work within a busy pricing and underwriting function. As a business they look to deliver value to their customers and profitable growth utilising intelligent risk selection.
Reporting directly into the Underwriting Director, this role will support wider teams within the business in day-to-day trading performance, producing analysis on the business and responding rapidly to deliver trading targets.
Delivering smarter risk selection is a big priority for this business so you will get the opportunity to deliver a range of initiatives with visibility across the organisation and as such there is significant potential for this department to grow and enable you to develop leadership skills.
You will be:
- Managing the performance analysis function
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly trading analysis, providing a snapshot to the business of business performance
- Provide detailed analysis of retention performance
- Costing and forecasting
- Daily review of targets based on key drivers
- Ensure appropriate reporting is in place across relevant trading and risk forums
- Manager of aggregator performance analysis