Customer Service Advisors - GBP8.20ph - Kenilworth - Immediate Start!
Our rapidly expanding client based in Kenilworth are looking for confident individuals to work Full Time within their customer service department.
With the high increase of customers weekly we are now searching for people that available to start work every Monday throughout August and September.
You MUST have your own vehicle due to the location of our client.
This company offers full paid training and amazing benefits.
Full Time :
You will be contracted to 37.5 hours per week.
You must be flexible between the opening and closing hours of the business.
8am - 8pm Monday - Friday.
You will also be required to work alternate Saturdays between the hours of 8am - 6.00pm.
You will only ever work 5 out of 7 days per week. If you are required to work a Saturday you will get a day off in the week.
First 8 weeks is classed as your probation period.
You will be paid weekly (Every Friday) GBP8.20 per hour
After 8 weeks you will be made permanent ;
GBP17,0000 after 8 weeks per annum
GBP18,0000 per annum after completing one year
GBP19,0000 per annum after completing two years
Responsibilities and Duties
The main duties are as follows:
- Assisting customers with queries via telephone and email
- To acknowledge and identify root cause issues for all customers
- Booking in appointments
- Providing a professional, high level of customer service within a timely manner
- Making outbound courtesy calls to existing customers
- Dealing with cancelations
- Updating in house systems
- Ensuring that all customers have a positive, helpful customer service experience through calls and emails.
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good telephone manner and the ability to handle calls in all types of situations
- Great attention to detail
- Be empathetic and understanding
- Be highly organised and self-motivated
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to be able to manage your own workload
- Ability to solves problems
- Fantastic negotiation skills
- Free parking on site
- High street vouchers
- Awarded benefits for best performers
- Fully paid training + on going development
- Team events
- Occasion related buffets
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
License or certification:
- Driving License (Required)
- English (Required)