Our client is an established and reputable company based in Coventry. Due to continued investment they are now looking to acquire the services of an experienced Production Manager to work in their manufacturing environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to take on a challenge.
- Driving continuous improvement processes within the manufacturing environment to improve efficiencies.
- Manage the production team, ensuring that KPI's are met.
- Planning and scheduling production resources to meet customer needs.
- Control the movement of raw materials through to finished goods and despatch.
- Ensure that health and safety procedures are followed at all times.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience within a manufacturing environment is essential.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing processes is crucial.
- Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous.
- You must have excellent communication skills and be computer literate.
- Experience managing a team.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Jessica Frampton on 01295 26266 for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84110850