Customer Relations Marketing Manager
A National Home Builder is looking to appoint a Customer Relations Marketing Manager to join their Sales and Marketing team based in their Derby office. They are looking to pay up to £40,000 dependent on experience.
- Act as Regional lead of the CRM system information held on the system ensuring data is utilised effectively to generate sales.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reports on databases as well as identifying and ensuring regular training updates for all system users to ensure effective end-user utilisation of the system.
- Provide on-going guidance and support to all users of the CRM system.
- Work in conjunction with the IT team to implement targets and objectives as set by the CRM Steering Group.
- Test new CRM and website features for the IT / Marketing team and provide feedback.
- Maintain regular reviews to identify ways in which the CRM system can be utilised to improve business performance and ensure data is utilised effectively to generate sales, including completing site audits & site visits.
- Attend advertising and media meetings and support & assist the Sales team to achieve and drive targets by generating ideas and methods to achieve sales.
The company pay very competitively, with a basic salary of up to £40k dependent on experience with a benefits package.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Level of organisation
- Attention to detail
- Experience using CRM systems
- Hold a relevant degree HNC/HND/degree or qualified by experience
- Previous experience in a Sales and/or Marketing role
What to do next:
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, please apply via the link below or contact Grace at Bromak on or .