The SF Group are currently recruiting for a Technical Assistant who will support the Technical and Quality teams by advising customers on the use of different company products, assisting in resolving any technical issues and also supporting product development. This role will be based in Burton on Trent, working 8am - 5pm however some flexibility is required.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Advising customers and staff on company products and the use of them
- Providing technical information to support different departments
- Conducting investigations into any technical issues
- Communicating with customers about solutions and general updates and ensuring that information is communicated correctly
- Assisting the Sales team by undertaking site inspections
- Supporting product development
- Reporting all major technical issues to the Senior Team
- Ensuring to work towards the Quality & Environmental policies and have knowledge of building regulations and NHBC standards
This is a very exciting role for someone who is keen on a career within technical and has aspirations to progress into a managerial position. The successful candidate must have a degree in Construction, some technical experience even at administration level and also excellent people and communication skills.