White Goods Engineer Gas
WHITE GOODS ENGINEER / DOMESTIC APPLIANCE ENGINEER (ACS Gas)
Manufacturer of Domestic Appliances - Monday to Friday
Worcester & South Birmingham area
Home based undertaking the service & repair across the full range of kitchen appliances (average 4-6 calls per day).
Must have previous experience as a White Goods Engineer / Domestic Appliance Engineer + current or previous ACS Gas certification.
- *Monday to Friday working
- *Negotiable Basic
- *Bonus to GBP4-6k circa
- *Company van - fully stocked
- *Holiday: 31 days rising to 35 days (includes Bank Holidays)
- *Life insurance
- *Healthcare scheme
- *Contributory pension scheme
- *Childcare voucher scheme
- *Ongoing training & development
- *Associated benefits including; Tablet, mobile phone, etc
White Goods Engineer or Domestic Appliance Engineer with Gas experience?
Apply and please call us at Start Monday now!
*Always seeking White Goods & Domestic Appliance Engineers & Technicians with experience of; Bosch, Hoover, Candy, Glen Dimplex, Hotpoint, Indesit, Whirlpool, AEG, Electrolux, Miele, CDA, Samsung, LG, Smeg, Beko, Dyson, Know How, Siemens, Neff, Hobart, Merrychef, Winterhalter, etc