Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor
Full time, Permanent.
About the role
This is a very thrilling opportunity to join an exciting journey with an established outsourcing company. This role is focused on you providing every customer with a consistently positive experience.
As a established company, we will be continually evolving and improving what we do. This role will allow you to be a significant part in helping us to shape the business moving forward. This is achieved by actively seeking, receiving and acting upon training, coaching and feedback so your individual performance - and the team's performance - meet the needs of our business and customers.
We're looking for a person who has a genuine passion for helping customers and resolving queries efficiently and effectively. The right person will also be committed to helping us achieve our goals and live the culture and values of the business.
- Communicating with existing customers via outbound calling
- Managing and setting customer expectations whilst taking responsibility to ensure any outstanding actions are completed within promised timescales.
- General policy administration and reconciliation.
- Handling any initial customer dissatisfaction and overcoming objections whilst escalating when required.
- Hitting sales targets
- Upselling and cross selling products
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of our products, systems and customer processes.
- Love helping people
- A natural ability to be empathetic, patient and understanding
- The ability to resolve problems effectively
- An ability to communicate and explain potentially complex answers clearly and succinctly
- Be highly motivated to learn and develop, with an openness to feedback
- A positive attitude towards achieving and maintaining agreed individual and team service levels and performance targets
- Organised with strong attention to detail and accuracy to your work
- Comfortable with a fast paced and changing workplace as the company grows and evolves
- £18,012 salary + Uncapped Commission
- A great working location
- Free staff car parking
- Free entertainment and broadband package
We're committed to the continuous professional development of all our employees. We will ensure you have excellent training and support to help you perform in your role from day one.
If you are looking for a new opportunity where you have real input into the growth and reputation of the business whilst building a long-term career, then this is an opportunity you cannot miss.
Press APPLY NOW to hear back from Red Dot Recruitment and learn more about the Customer Service Advisor role!