Business Development Manager - Midlands
We have a new and exciting opportunity to join the Fresh Fayre team. As a Business Development Manager you will be accountable for growing sales within an existing key account; through growth and mobilising new units across the Midlands
About us - Fresh Fayre
We're not your average food supplier. We care passionately about providing our customers with artisanal and handcrafted foods that they're proud to serve. We're masters in fresh deli products, sandwiches, soups and bakery. And we don't just do drop offs, we do drop ins - which allows us to develop close relationships and truly understand our customers' needs. Like them, we take pride in our business.
Plus we are not alone, Fresh Fayre is part of the Fresh Direct family, a set of specialist brands including Fresh Direct, M&J Seafood, Wild Harvest, Fresh Fayre and Fresh Kitchen. To top it off, the Fresh Direct family is proudly part of Sysco, the world's largest food service supplier.
This is an exciting role that would suit someone who is result driven, dynamic with the ability to open doors and inspire existing customers. We think we're a great company to work for - we have a great teamwork ethic, a culture that rewards and recognises personal contribution and we offer a friendly environment to work in.
Not only that, but as a food company - there's always delicious food to sample and enjoy!
- Business growth and retention
- Securing and mobilising new units within the existing customer
- Present new products and services to improve existing relationship
- Engage with both internal and external contacts
- Maintaining positive and beneficial relationships with existing customers
- Strong Account Management experience
- Previous experience in a Business Development role
- Previous experience of working in the food service industry and a keen interest in this area
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Strong relationship builder, influencing skills and communication skills
- Enthusiastic with a 'can do attitude'
- Sales experience and knowledge of Sales processes
- Concept and solution selling