Customer Service Administrator
Macildowie are currently recruiting for service centre operatives to join their expanding team. Unlike other call centres we are not a sales focused environment we are completely focused on the customer journey. We deal with customers that are experiencing a home emergency on behalf of well known insurers. It would be your role to ensure that this experience is a smooth and as efficient as possible and to help support them during a difficult time but offering exceptional customer service.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Part time or full time. we work 24/7 so can be really flexible around evenings and weekends, Sunday to Thursday between 7am and 9pm.
- Need to be computer literate and able to pick up in house systems quickly
- Customer service experience ideally or present that they will do well in this area
- We have roles working on WIP and calling customers back and also dealing with customer complaints
- Home emergency so customers are not always happy as things have gone wrong so a certain amount of ability to deal with challenging customers
- Resolving Customer Complaints
- Organising appointments
- Communicate professionally with customers by telephone, e-mail and in person.
- Ensure customer orders are accurately input onto sales administration system.
- Co-ordinate despatch of sales orders to customers all relevant documentation is in place.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Significant experience of working with the general public
- Experience of handling face-to-face and/or telephone enquires
- Excellent keyboard skills/computer skills
- Effective communication skills with a variety of people
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to use initiative & work without direct supervision
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to build rapport over the telephone
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.