We are recruiting for a leading supplier to the waste management industry. They are looking for a talented Bid Coordinator! This is an exciting time for the company as the team is expanding and lots of exciting business is being won.
This role as Bid Coordinator is a great opportunity for someone to learn and progress within a Bid Management team. The company offer a positive and friendly environment where success is rewarded and investment is put into their people. Free car parking is provided.
What will I be doing?
- Working alongside the Tenders and Bids Manager on larger opportunities, and working independently on smaller opportunities, you will manage bids and proposals to prospective and existing customers.
- Run and hold kick–off meetings, evaluate specifications, organise the sign off and delivery of the completed proposal within specified timescales.
- Research, gather and edit information for the inclusion within submissions
- Develop persuasive bid content to meet customer needs
- Quality assurance on your own work and supporting colleagues on their respective submissions
- Collaborate with relevant colleagues /managers and wider commercial teams to generate value added content.
- Either lead or support colleagues with business improvement projects designed to improve the quality of our submissions.
- Contribute to the knowledge library and undertake periodic reviews to ensure all content is up to date and applicable.
- Adhere to bidding processes
What will I need to do this role?
- A minimum of one-year prior tender/proposals experience
- APMP desirable
- InDesign experience
- Solid writing experience
- Strong organisational skills, work well under pressure and be flexible
- Exceptional written, oral, commercial and presentation skills
- Knowledge of proposals and use of tender management tools and techniques
- Proven ability in planning, producing and delivering compliant proposals in a business environment.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams and to think clearly under pressure
- Enjoy working as part of a close, busy and supportive team.
This is a great opportunity to join a positive working environment where you can be part of something fantastic!
We look forward to recieving your applications!