Overall responsible for the safe delivery of Rail projects to agreed programme quality and budget.
The role consists of office & site based work to ensure project delivery to quality, safety and environmental standards (telent and client) within specified timescales, and to budget, in accordance with telent and client QSE procedures.
Provide day to day management and direction and support to the Rail business team and become an integral part of the rail management team.
Development of client relationships in support of securing business and future growth
- Implementation of telent PC license and QSE procedures to all assigned projects
- Support bid team as required in responding to ITT requests
- Provide day to day line management support and direction of delivery team
- Carry out regular review of assigned projects to monitor performance against agreed KPI's
- Provide regular reports to client and senior telent management as required
- Monitor and review quality of project deliverables
- Escalate issues to telent Senior management once identified
- Ensure adequate and competent staff are identified and assigned to each project
- Management ad Implementation of Contract Review Process
- Promote a positive Health & Safety culture
- Undertake regular safety inspections and tours on Rail projects portfolio in support of the head of delivery
Business Operations Skills - Experience and Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of CDM
- Network Rail/Sentinel PTS
- Working knowledge of H&SAW regulations
- Understanding of Network Rail Group and Line standards
- QSE risk assessments
- Environment awareness
- Min 3 years relevant Engineering experience in rail or related industry
- Min 5 years Project Management Experience
Excellent employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84015557