Network Engineer (Contract 3 months)
A telecoms services and solutions giant has a contract opening for an experienced Cisco centric Networks Engineer. You should be at least CCNP level (CCIE accredited candidates are welcome to apply) and will be a seasoned networks professional with consultative engineering experience and a recent hands on implementation exposure.
This opening is a mixture of Project and BAU led activity and should last at least 3 months with a high lieklihood of contract renewal.
We will need you to demonstrate experience of the the following as the role will demand several years of exposure to the below listed technologies, processes, procedures, and technical business analysis:
This role is about efficiently executing changes to an existing network infrastructure on customer site and will require innate ability to communicste well with the client - just as importsnt as your levels of technical ability
Technology areas required:
* Cisco routers: ISR, ASR
* Cisco switches: 6500, Nexus, access
* Cisco IOS configuration: complex routing (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP), switching, QoS, security.
* Cisco wireless: flex-connect, 5500, 4400 controllers, various access points.
* Familiarity with Cisco UCC.
* Familiarity with security concepts for: Cisco ASA, Nokia, Checkpoint, Fortinet
Please forward your CV by the close of the bank holiday weekend to be considered
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83987891