Our client are a very well established firm of Independent Financial Planners who are based in the Leamington Spa area. Our Client have built an excellent reputation based on their integrity, and for proving superior service to their Clients. As a result of this ongoing growth now have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Paraplanner to join their thriving Business.
When you become part of their team, your commitment will be rewarded with a clear career path, a market leading salary, benefits package and an environment which encourages team work and thought sharing.
- Provide high quality support to our Consultants
- Assist Consultants in the production and issuing of client advice, including liaison with product providers and undertaking product research for the Consultant
- Prepare and issue client reviews including obtaining product specific information e.g. switch fees and funds available and charges
- Work with FE analytics
- Co-ordinate the issuing of client advice, client correspondence and enclosures
- Process new business process through to conclusion
- Work with Platform sites
- Previous Financial Services industry experience
- A proven track record in providing high quality administration support
- Working towards CII level 4 qualification would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively manage your own time and achieve strict timescales
- Excellent attention to detail
- High levels of computer literacy
- Strong team player
Our client is looking for a Self-motivated, Driven, passionate individual, who can come in a hit the ground running, whilst delivering a high degree of professionalism.
For more information please contact one of specialist consultants quoting REF:NJR8280