General Manager Designate
Our client provides family entertainment in the leisure industry and has a permanent vacancy for a General Manager Designate. You will provide management support to the Warwickshire and Midlands region, covering Leamington Spa, Coventry, Northampton and Birmingham sites. A full UK driving license is therefore essential.
- To develop a culture to ensure consistent excellence in customer service.
- To develop the business through proactive local sales promotions and the effective delivery of centrally developed products and promotions.
- To produce, in liaison with the Operations Manager, an annual business plan for the business identifying key areas for growth and financial improvement.
- To ensure rigorous systems of financial control and management are in place and that all key financial targets are met.
- To create a professional working environment through which all employees are adequately trained, fully briefed, regularly appraised and managed in a fair and consistent manner, thus ensuring that a positive unit team is established, within which each individual can aspire to achieving their full potential.
- To be fully involved in the interpretation and delivery of the corporate strategy as it relates to their unit ensuring effective feedback to the Executive Team as appropriate.
- To provide a safe and secure environment for both staff and customers.
- To ensure the unit is self-sufficient with regards to sickness, holiday, vacancies and any other required cover.
You will need to have previous leisure industry experience, have a good head for figures and be a dynamic leader of people. Ability to deliver excellent levels of customer service is essential.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.