Play a pivotal role in a fast growing SME's purchasing department.
Responsible for the purchase of a range of manufacturing materials
An innovative manufacturer of equipment for the oil & gas industry
- Part of a small , driven team
- Main commodities include- Hydraulics , steel , proprietary parts.
- Also involved in the procurement of non-stock items
- Responsibility for some stock's control along with participating in annual stock takes
- Work closely alongside engineering teams on to gain a good technical understanding of the product & work with them on quality issues.
- Play a role in supplier development of component suppliers
Strong purchasing/supply chin experience within a manufacturing environment.
Able to manage a diverse workload .
A competitive package.