- Permanent contract
- £22,000 - £25,000 pa
- Monday - Thursday 8 am - 5 pm, Friday 8 am - 1 pm
- Walsall, West Midlands
Are you experienced in working in a metal industry? Do you have a knowledge of Manufacturing Requirements Planning and excellent excel skills? We are looking for a people person who will support their colleagues and will bring in new ideas into a growing business.
The company is currently undergoing rapid expansion and looking for skilled and experienced individuals to join them on their journey. If you want to work in an innovative and supportive environment, please apply today.
Key responsibilities - Production Controller
- To oversee the receipt and movement of materials to all necessary production.
- Manage and develop shipments schedules, plans and forecasts.
- Plan and monitor material movement in production to ensure continuous improvement.
- Work alongside with Works Manager to manage production tasks to improve runtime.
- Bring in new thoughts and ideas for cost-effective production.
- Review production plans to identify potential risks.
- Assist in production activity control to meet business and financial objectives until the order is completed and materials are either stocked or shipped.
Key skills - Production Controller
- A full knowledge of Manufacturing Requirements Planning is essential
- IT literate - Excellent excel skills
- Great people - management skills
- Experience in a metal environment in essential
- Full understanding of reports in order to make a production decision
Interested? Please click to apply online with your most up-to-date CV.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer