Full Stack PHP Developer
I am working with a super cool tech startup that's created a SaaS platform designed to help theme parks and attractions to deliver a better visitor experience, understand their guests like never before. They have had some massive successes recently, including partnering with one of the world's leading visitor attraction operators, and they are in need of a Full Stack PHP Developer who has a solid foundation in computer science, loves what they do and constantly strives to challenge themselves and improve.
Full Stack PHP Developer Responsibilities
- Responsible for writing solid, well-tested code and have a strong working knowledge of unit testing.
- Participate in daily standups, facilitate backlog refinement and be involved in retrospectives in an effort to continually improve.
- Working with colleagues to deliver user stories and fix bugs from the product backlog.
- Reviewing colleague's code through pull requests, making comments and recommendations as needed.
- Contributing to product ideas, solving complex problems and participating in technical design decisions.
- Writing unit tests and performing manual testing to deliver robust, working software.
- Considering platform performance and scalability.
Full Stack PHP Developer Requirements
- frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony or Zend is essential.
- Experience with TDD/BDD and automated regression testing would be advantageous.
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes and AWS would also be useful.
Please ensure you have a valid UK work permit before applying, and unfortunately due to the number of applicants only those that are successful will be contacted.