Our client islooking for an individual who will be able to provide IT support and ensure the smooth running of the IT infrastructure across a number of sites in the Staffordshire & Midlands area. The individual will also be responsible for the organisation website and social media accounts.
The charity consists of three organisations based across the Midlands and Teeside who support people with emotional distress within the community.
Vacancy - IT Support
Location: Stafford and Cannock with expectation to travel across other sites in Staffordshire and the Midlands
Full time - 37.5 hrs per week
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 9.00-5.00pm
Salary: GBP19,409 - GBP28,746 (DOE)
Fixed Term Contract until 28th June 2019 with the possibility of extension
The role is an exciting opportunity for someone to work on their own initiative in providing the maintenance of all IT and Telecom systems across several sites.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced qualification in IT or ICT
• Extensive experience of supporting users within MS windows and Office 365
• Ability to provide a combination of hardware and software support
• Experience of working with Telecom systems
• Ability to manage and maintain all aspects of IT security
• Be self-motivated with ability to work within a team with a "can-do" attitude
Closing date 9th November 2018
To Apply and for More Information:
If you would like to apply and find out more about this position, please click the apply button.
After you have followed the job board process, you will receive an email from CHM Recruit containing further instructions and the employer's application pack/forms.
Our client only accept their completed applications.
The organisation is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
No CVs or agencies please.