Purchase Ledger Administrator
Our client has an exciting and challenging opportunity for an office-based Purchase LedgerAdministrator to provide accounting support to the HR and Finance Director.
Responsibilities of the successful Purchase Ledger Administrator will include:
- Accurate and timely maintenance of the company's purchase ledger records
- Preparation and efficient management of invoices, supplier invoices and credit notes and the monthly reconciliation of creditor statements to accounting records.
- Preparation of purchase ledger debit notes and effective process management.
- Accurate input of authorised purchase ledger invoicing and cash transactions to appropriate accounting Accurate verification and reporting of creditor balances.
- Preparation and reporting of un-invoiced purchases to management.
- Accurate and timely preparation of authorised payments to suppliers.
- Support month end and year end Purchases Ledger close processess
- The opening, the internal distribution and the posting of external mail.
- Collaborative working with other departmental teams in line with corporate objectives systems.
The successful Purchase Ledger Administrator must possess:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Attention to detail with the ability to see the bigger picture
- Able to balance account and commercial considerations sensibly
- Computer literate with good Excel spreadsheet skills
- Previous accounting and payroll software experience is essential
Please note, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.