Calling all Secretaries!
If you are looking to work within a secretarial capacity using your prior experience, we are currently looking for any Bromsgrove or Birmingham City Centre based individuals to provide secretarial support within a property consultancy firm. If you are immediately available and looking to work on an ongoing basis with permanent opportunities, this would be the perfect opportunity for you! The successful applicant can expect to pick up the following duties:
- Deal with all incoming correspondence from clients, property owners, land lords, tenants etc;
- Ensure all diaries are arranged and prepared in advanced;
- Draft letters and email correspondence - type up notes and information from voice memos;
- Administrative duties - maintaining the central database, logging expenses/receipts, filing paperwork and ensure documents are quality controlled;
- Ad hoc duties may include ordering certain materials, stationary orders, general purchases for the office.
The role itself will allow successful candidates to learn and take on additional duties after starting within the role and there is scope for the role to go permanent. The hourly rate for this role is paying between GBP10 per hour. If you have experience providing this level of secretarial support and would like to work within the property industry, this role may be perfect for you! To find out more, please contact George Thomas at Katie Bard on 0 ASAP. If you have already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly.