Credit Dispute Analyst
As a Credit Dispute Analyst you would be responsible for the accuracy of customer credit file and CAIS markings for Mobile Customers. Responsibilities will include in life credit processes such as CAIS submissions, as well as resolving ad hoc queries and escalations that directly impact a customer's credit file. The work will require multiple workflows which have SLA's and require investigations of systems and internal data sets to ensure accuracy of credit file markings for our Customers.
This is a fantastic time to join Plusnet, in 2018 we celebrated our 21st birthday and are continuing to grow successfully. We offer a competitive basic salary plus bonus along with an extensive benefits package which includes;
- Free phone line & broadband, TV Packages including BT Sport
- Free lunch in our newly renovated canteen
- Generous holiday allowance, pension & shares schemes
- Life assurance & healthcare options
- Numerous discounts on everyday items such as mobile phone contracts, travel, gym memberships, cinema tickets and much more???
As a Credit Dispute Analyst you will...
- Conduct investigative reviews of disputes to credit files and liaise with Credit Reference Agencies (CRA's) via Disputes consoles with agreed SLA's
- Conduct investigative reviews of disputes to Credit file and liaise with The Customer Advocates Team providing both process and resolution advise within agreed SLA's
- Identify friendly fraud disputes via investigative techniques and be able to create and submit defence submissions to CRA's or provide supporting evidence to The Customer Advocates Team
- Investigate and identify where Credit File Amendments are required
- Assist with the CAIS Submission compliance checks
- Identify System Failures and Raise Tickets with relevant System Owner where required
- Develop and produce regular and ad hoc risk reporting to enable informed risk assessment of the customer base and the quality of decisions
- Proactively identify credit risk / fraud / market trends and investigate results that are outside of expectations
- Create and monitor new process flows, aimed at improving efficiency and maintaining churn within acceptable levels
- Maintain risk based models to support the optimisation of customer value
- Understanding of Billing Systems and processes
- Understanding and practical experience in dealing with Credit File Disputes
- Ability to communicate well with both internal and external customers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, your ability to exercise prudent business judgement and take decisions within tight deadlines
- Demonstrate analytical and numerical mind-set.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages with intermediate Excel skills
- Ideally from a telecommunications background