Would you love the opportunity to work for a company that values its workforce?
Are you a strong communicator with a regard for offering high levels of customer service?
Can you prioritise your own workload and work to tight deadlines?
Then this could be the role for you…..
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for our well-established Evesham based client. Due to continued growth and an increased product portfolio we are looking for a Sales Administrator to join our client's busy and forward thinking team.
Key duties will include the following;
- Processing a high volume of product orders.
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions.
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team's objectives.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
The following qualities and experience will be required to thrive and develop within this role;
- Must be detail oriented.
- Hard working and focussed person with a willingness to succeed.
- Excellent communication skills and a high regard for customer service levels.
- Polite, courteous manner with customers and colleagues.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise own workload.
- An administrative or sales background.
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Must own car and have full driving licence.
The following skills and experience would be advantageous, but not essential;
- Previous experience with Sage 200.
- Second European language.
- Eligible for monthly commission scheme after six months probationary period.
- 20 days annual holiday allowance (plus 8 bank holidays).
- Extra day of holiday earned for each full year of service up to maximum of 25 days.
- Pension after 3 months service, employee contribution matched up to 3%.
- Basic healthcare provided after 3 months service - reimbursement of certain medical expenses up to a certain amount.
If this fantastic opportunity is of interest to you then please call Gemma at Adecco today on !
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy