- Payroll Administrator
- Part-time (c18 hours a week)
An established and successful accounts practice in Stoke, close to the A500 and major transport links is recruiting for a payroll administrator to join their team on a part-time basis (c18 hours a week).
Working at our head office in Crewe, we have an opportunity for a Payroll Administrator on a permanent basis.
Ideally you will have experience of working within a payroll bureau environment, however, all relevant experience within payroll will be considered.
Working with in-house systems as well as Microsoft Office, you will have excellent administrative skills and attention to detail and high accuracy. Experience of RTI, Auto Enrolment and processing high volumes of confidential information would be beneficial.
In the role of Payroll Administrator, you will report to the Payroll Manager with the aim of managing the end-to-end payroll process for a portfolio of clients. Working closely with other colleagues, you will be responsible for ensuring the correct processing of payroll timesheets for weekly, bi-monthly, 4 weekly and monthly staff. including the follow up of payroll queries and complaints.
The role will also involve the issuing of invoices and assisting in any queries that may arise.
- Strong Numerate & Literacy skills
- Experience of high-volume payroll
- Strong IT skill (including Excel)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (internal & external)
- Compassionate and professional
- Ability to review large amounts of data, with exceptional accuracy
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Flexibility to cover the needs of the department as and when required.