Site Supervisor / Foreman
Site Supervisor - Birmingham - Water/Civil Engineering/Infrastructure Industry - Start October/November 2018 - Salary Circa £30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum (Salary negotiable on relevant experience)
Our client, a large Civil Engineering contractor operating within the Water & Utilities industry, is currently looking for a Site Supervisor, to join their team on a permanent basis, to help to deliver a key Water Treatment Works Project in the Birmingham area, on behalf of Severn Trent / The AMP 6 Framework.
This role will include supervising internal staff and subcontractors on site, to ensure that all worked is carried out efficiently, accurately and safely, therefore helping to ensure that the project sticks to the pre-agreed programme. In this role, you will be reporting into the relevant Section / Site Manager, as well as working with various other members in the team, developing strong, collaborative working relationships.
Daily duties with include but are not limited to:
- Supervising works carried out on site, to ensure accurate work is being completed.
- Interface between the Site Manager and construction activities on site.
- Supervision of direct staff and sub-contract works.
- Helping to ensure the project sticks to the pre-agreed construction programmes.
- Promoting Health & Safety on site and implementing new systems (RAMS) as required.
- Adhering to Severn Trent Water policies and procedures.
- Providing input into site reports and meetings, to assist with the safe planning and delivery of works.
- Undertake submission of weekly reports and keeping site diaries.
Candidates will ideally have:
- Previously worked in a similar role as a Site Supervisor, ideally within the Water industry.
- Have a competent knowledge of Civil Engineering, including Civils' structures.
- Relevant qualifications including CSCS Card, SMSTS/SSSTS, EUSR etc.
- Strong Management skills
- Strong Customer Liaison skills.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Tim Smyth on 0121 200 5520
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83605645