Client Services Adviser
Hatchers Solicitors LLP comprises a team of experienced and dedicated lawyers and valued support staff offering a wide range of services to both private and business clients across Shropshire. As a firm we actively encourage staff in training and development and we are proud to offer a friendly and supportive working environment in addition to our professional and high quality approach to client care.
We are seeking an experienced individual to take on this interesting and varied role which will include:
- Managing complaints from receipt to conclusion, working closely with teams to ensure the best possible solution/settlement;
- Implementing and managing a process to ensure that all aspects of client care are monitored and continuously improved;
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records and producing reports when required
Whilst you will work closely with the firm’s Compliance Partner, this is a standalone role and the ideal candidate will have the ability to work on their own initiative with very minimal supervision.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous experience in client or customer care/support – legal background would be an advantage but is not essential for this role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability work comfortably with many task, often to tight and challenging deadlines
- Empathetic and supportive yet effective approach
- You will join a supportive team, benefiting from working alongside highly regarded colleagues with many years’ experience in their practice areas.
- Salary commensurate with experience and access to employee discount scheme for retail and food outlets
- Employee health and well being insurance
- Modern town center offices and allocated car park space.