Internal Sales Co-Ordinator / Sales Support Executive
Job Title: Internal Sales Co-Ordinator
Location: Malvern, Worcestershire
Salary: £16,000 - £20,000 depending on experience
Job type: Permanent, Full time
For over 30 years the Company has been supplying Thermal Management Devices and Gas & Electro-Mechanical Components such as Cooling Fans & Thermal Modules, Power Cords, Gas Ignition & Control and Power Supplies & Adaptors to a diverse range of UK OEM's and CEM's.
They are currently seeking to appoint an Internal Sales Co-Ordinator to join their growing company, to work alongside and support external sales.
You'll be expected to deal with the routine task of the sales office, such as;
- Handling customer enquiries
- Taking and processing orders
- Answering telephone and email enquiries
- Maintaining customer records, stock levels and pricing
- Taking a proactive approach to the response and follow up of enquiries is required
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literacy
- Previous sales experience, although training will be provided
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and CRM systems
- Experience of Opera 3 is a distinct advantage
Please click on the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the Company's careers page.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Sales Coordinator, Sales Support, Business Development, Internal Sales Support, Internal Sales, Sales Development, Internal Sales Coordinator, Senior Sales Support, Account Management, Client Liaison Officer, Client Support, Client Services Support, Office Coordinator, Senior Sales Administrator, Commercial Sales Coordinator, Client Relations Coordinator, Sales Operations, Sales Liaison Coordinator may also be considered for this role.