Personal Assistant - Immediate Start Available
Role: Personal Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant to provide excellent PA support to the Head of Business Development. This is a full time, permanent position - working for one of our outstanding client's businesses.
The client is looking for at least 6 months experience within a PA capacity in order to be successful with their application. This role is available for an immediate start due to the growth within the team needing the support.
The role will include:
- Provide efficient PA support to the Head of Business Development
- Booking of transport and overnight accommodation
- Diary management - arranging internal and external appointments.
- File management - from start to finish
- Collating monthly and quarterly Management Information Reports
- Help with the recruitment process - refresh job advertisements and candidate contact
- Create drafts of monthly board reports
- Ensure all CRM systems are kept up to date
The ideal candidate will have:
- Must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Outstanding telephone manner at all times
- Willing to work adaptable hours to the businesses needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to analyse, interpret and organise data
- Financial background/experience is also desirable
If you feel as though you tick all our boxes, this position could well be for you!
*Car driver is essential due to the location of the offices, unless local to the area*
*Diary management* *Personal Assistant * *PA * *New Business* *Admin*
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit & follow BCR on to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales