Domestic Glazier/Window Fitter
Domestic Engineer/Window Fitter/Glazier
Includes: Monthly bonus and overtime
Hours: 42 hours per week (1 in 2 Saturdays)
Are you motivated by helping customers and enjoy a varied and busy role? Our Client is looking for new team members to join their Engineering team to fit, repair and survey domestic buildings for new windows, door and conservatories.
Our Client are one of the largest glazing and locks companies in the UK and are continuing to expand. They supply and fit a wide range of products, including garage doors, composite doors, front door canopies and a diverse choice of windows. They also provide a national emergency locksmith and boarding-up service via our directly employed and fully vetted Engineers, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
What we have to offer
- Fast growing business with excellent opportunities for career progression and development.
- Company pension scheme
- Annual leave 20 days (increasing to 25 days) plus 8 bank holidays
- Health Care Cash Plan, and Free Medical and Legal helpline.
- Company van, Uniform, PDA (Personal Digital Assistant/Smartphone), PPE (Personal protective equipment), Tools
- Meet with customers at their homes and undertake assigned installation/repair jobs to excellent standards,
- Validate any claims made, ensuring they are consistent with the damage, ensuring that appropriate photographs are taken of all damage.
- To work effectively and professionally within the policies, procedures, aims, objectives and philosophy of the company with your colleagues.
- Be qualified to NVQ Level 2 in Fenestration or hold an MTC card (or willing to apply for one) and/or NVQ level 3 in Surveying skills
- Hold a CSCS or CCNSG Card otherwise in-house training will be provided
- Be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role
- Take pride in exceptional workmanship
- Be self-motivated and able to adapt to different circumstances and knowledge as identified by you, your line manager, people you support and organisation.
- To be person centred in all aspects of your role.
- Have a clean driving licence
- In return, our client will supply you with all of the equipment, tools, training and a vehicle to be able to excel in the role.
Do not delay in taking your next career step, contact RSD Recruitment today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83510833