Transport Shift Manager
A leading 3pl have an exciting opportunity to join them as Transport Shift Manager on their Stoke On Trent site.
Key Responsibilities of the Transport Shift Manager:
- To manage a team of around 100 drivers.
- To lead, motivate and develop an existing Transport Team.
- To carry out regular audits of Transport Department.
- To monitor, track and report cost trends.
- To work towards meeting KPI targets.
- To work effectively with Senior Managers.
- Experienced in managing teams of Drivers.
- CPC would be beneficial.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Commercial Awareness.
- Strong employee engagement skills.
- Planning and Organising skills.
To be considered for this Transport Shift Manager position apply below or for more information please contact Tim Burrows at Robert Walters on or