Our National Client is looking for a Sales Consultant to join their Stoke-on-Trent based office. You would be part of a fun, dynamic and driven team looking to bring on new business and manage existing customer accounts.
As a Sales Consultant you will be joining a fun and fast paced office working closely with your designated Business Development Manager. You will be managing your designated geographic region, bringing on new clients, generating and picking up sales leads, managing your existing accounts and delivering exceptional service.
- As a Sales Consultant you will make business to business telephone calls
- You will work with a Business Development Manager to grow a region
- Sales Consultants negotiate prices based on customer history and build strong relationships to increase sales margins
- As a Sales Consultant you will be sourcing your own leads for new business (some will be provided by BDM) and contacting lapsed customers
- Managing your own diary ensuring all prospect calls are followed up at the agreed times
- Up-selling additional products to suit the customer's needs
- The Sales Consultant will be answering incoming calls into the office, negotiating and taking orders from domestic customers and solving any queries
- Any other adhoc duties
- Past sales experience
- Customer focussed with a proven ability to build rapport and establish strong working relationships
- Driven with a can-do attitude
- Experience of handling customer queries or complaints
- Willingness to learn and develop within a role
Hours: 8:30am till 5:00pm Monday to Friday (summer) 8:00am till 5:30pm Monday to Friday working one Saturday on a four-weekly rota (winter)
Salary: GBP17,000 to GBP20,000pa Plus Commission
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.