White Logistics is an award-winning, family run transport company based in Pershore, Worcestershire.
We are currently looking for a supervisor to join our busy Transport Operations Team.
The role will involve managing drivers and vehicles, working closely with our Customer Accounts and Palletforce departments, and organising all aspects of our transport operation.
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to effectively manage a team of direct reports
- The determination and willingness to resolve all issues in order to meet customer and business requirements
- The ability to work by their own initiative
- A methodical, logical approach with good problem-solving abilities
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy
- A knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A confident telephone manner
- Knowledge of tachograph and WTD legislation
- Previous transport experience
- A knowledge of different types of freight and vehicles
Most importantly the candidate must have a passion to get the job done and get it done right.A flexible approach to working hours is required, the average working week will be 45 hours.
The package offered is negotiable reflecting the skills and experience of the successful candidate.The position is suitable for people living within 15 miles of Pershore including Worcester; Droitwich; Evesham; Tewkesbury; Redditch; Bromsgrove and surrounds.Other benefits available upon satisfactory completion of probation:
- Auto enrolled Pension scheme subject to qualifying criteria28 Days Annual Leave including Bank HolidaysDeath In Service CoverFlexible benefits including salary sacrifice for childcare vouchers, holiday buy-back and cycle scheme
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83357682