Traffic Planner for PalletforceWhite Logistics is an award-winning, family run transport company based in Pershore, Worcestershire.We are currently looking for an experienced planner to join our busy Palletforce Team on the early shift.
The role will primarily involve the routing of our local delivery vehicles, managing drivers and vehicles and organising all aspects of our Palletforce operation. In what can be a very high-pressured environment, efficient use of vehicles and drivers, a cost-saving mentality and continuous improvement of customer service are all key parts of the role.
The successful candidate will have:
- A high level of organisation and attention to detail.
- The ability to work on their own initiative within a time critical setting.
- Good customer care skills.
- The determination and willingness to resolve all issues in order to meet customer and business requirements
- A methodical, logical approach with good problem-solving abilities
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Previous planning experience within the Transport sector.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of tachograph and WTD legislation.
- Knowledge of different types of freight and vehicles.
- Auto enrolled Pension scheme subject to qualifying criteria
- 28 Days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
- Death In Service Cover
- Flexible benefits including salary sacrifice for childcare vouchers, holiday buy-back and cycle scheme
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83357757