MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a top 100, multi-office firm of IFA's who specialise in providing holistic Financial Planning Advice to HNW individuals. Due to continued expansion of the Bromsgrove office, we are looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner to join their team.
Due to the nature of the business, it is essential that candidates should be experienced Paraplanners with a minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role. You should also be Diploma Qualified as a minimum and should possess strong knowledge of pensions, investments, tax efficient savings and protection related products and services.
The role will be be working within an experienced team and you will work very closely with the Senior Financial Planners. Candidates will enjoy a competitive basic salary and benefits package and will have plenty of opportunities to progress within the company in either a technical, managerial or advisory capacity in the future.
- Liaise closely with Consultant to gather all required research for production of Client Written Advice following review, for a fully holistic financial planning service
- Gather and provide product, platform and fund research
- Prepare complex research, such as Annual & Life Time Allowance, CGT, Defined Benefit Transfers and Bond chargeable gains calculations
- Realigning risk profile
- Present research in line with Company Client Written Advice format
- Responsibility to keep technical knowledge up to date
- To identify and refer opportunities to improve working practices and / or risk management to enable improvements to be made.
- Working in a client facing team (three or more advisers), serving HNW clients and assisting with the creation of financial planning report in order to meet the client requirements
- Draft and co-ordinate technical documents and research for client presentations
- To develop/ maintain report, email, research note, report writing and communication skills to enable effective communications with the client.
- To undertake work of a project based nature as and when required to do so