Maintenance Engineer - DAYS
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
My client is one of the largest industrial manufacturers within the UK and they are currently looking at expanding their engineering team due to the recent installation of a brand new production line. Because of this, they require two multi-skilled maintenance engineers to help with the PPM's & breakdowns on the new line, as well as their existing lines. The business can also offer progression to any aspirational candidate and with this recent introduction of a new line, a supervisor role could well become available in the foreseeable future.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be mechanically bias
- Maintenance Engineer can come from any background
- Maintenance Engineer must be comfortable working alone and in a team
- Maintenance Engineer must have a recognised qualification.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for one of the largest manufacturers in the UK.
- Competitive salary package.
- Investment into the candidate as well as the company.
- Copious amounts of overtime.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £34,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.